Wednesday, September 28, 2011

More Railroad Quilt Blocks

Hi everyone! At our guild meeting last Monday we enjoyed a display and talk from members of a local quilt shop by the name of 'Mission Rose'. They shared some new tools and kits with our members. After their presentation, members were able to purchase their products. Afterwards we all enjoyed refreshments that our officers provided.

And of course there were more completed blocks for our railroad quilt to share.

Elaine, Roxanne, and Shirley

Still working on everyone's name. Laura is on the far right.

More names missing.

I apologize to our members for not remembering names. If any of you see this please let me know who I haven't acknowledged and I will correct the error.

1 comment:

  1. You ladies are doing a wonderful job. I enjoy seeing your work.
    Fondly, Etty

    ReplyDelete