Thursday, December 22, 2011

Which Meeting Was This?

I had to go back and do a correction on this post. I got so far behind on my entries that the last two meetings kind of blended together. I think this was the last meeting of November. I have only a few pictures from this meeting to share because I had to leave the meeting early that night. After I left a rollicking fabric game with fat quarters was enjoyed by the members.  Winner: Mary! Way to go Mary!
Awesome!
This is going to be a beautiful quilt!


Elaine's tee shirt quilt

Elaine's log cabin quilt...all the pieces are 'folded'.

2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful pictures. I'm so happy we are joined with your group. The ladies are very talented and they always look like they are enjoying themselves. That is the point, isn't?
    Fondly, Etty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays to all of the Twilight Stitches.

    ReplyDelete