Sunday, February 12, 2012

I FOUND THEM!

I'm sorry I've been a bit late with photos from our second meeting in January. All my fault. Part of it was that I just kept putting it off and before I knew it here it is February and tomorrow is our first meeting of the month. The other part is that I lost these photos somewhere in the dark recesses of my photo files. But, alas, they have been found and it's time to share with our readers.

Lovely fans!

A lovely house

Two lovely houses

A whole village of houses

Pine tress and birds

Shirley's lovely table runner

Wonderful colors!

Hiding behind those bear paws

Our ladies are so talented. This sweater is hand knitted.

Pillowcase #1

Pillowcase #2

In case you were wondering why I don't always name the quilters in the pictures, if I don't see a name tag I blank out. Aah, the joys of a brain with too much on it's hard drive. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment