Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Catching Up Again

It's been nine days since the last guild meeting and five more days until the next one. I'd better get pictures of the last one out before the next one catches up with me! Now that I've gotten myself completely confused, I'd better share pictures from the last meeting.

Debbie's quarterly block

Donna's stuffed toys

A first quilt

Adorable Snowman

Laura our new handbag maker!

Another Underground Railroad Quilt

Elaine's quarterly block

More hot mats for our upcoming Anniversary celebration

Elaine's got her knitting needles out 

Sue, our guild president, shows her first smocking attempt.

Mary's fussy cut bear quilt


Sharon's pinwheel runner

A Wedding Ring quilt for a soon-to-be bride

Marilyn's purple quilt

The back of Marilyn's purple quilt
That's all folks 'til next week!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful, wonderful quilts. I really enjoyed the show. You ladies have accomplished so much.

    ReplyDelete